TExGUIDE Pre-K provides early childhood teachers with a bridge between curriculum, aligned resources, and instructional planning. This guide allows teachers the flexibility to organize, sequence, and customize guides to meet students’ learning needs. This increases the efficiency, quality, and alignment of lesson planning for teachers, which directly impacts student learning outcomes.
TExGUIDE Pre-K is available for purchase to all educators across the state of Texas, regardless of subscription with TEKS Resource System. TExGUIDE Pre-K is included in the K-12 TExGUIDE product.
TExGUIDE Pre-K is aligned with the Texas Education Agency Pre-K Guidelines. Each guide includes:
- Topic Overview
- Relevant and easily accessible resources
- Student expectations with aligned learning activities
- Language and communication strategies toolkit
- Formative assessment checklists to track ongoing student progress
TExGUIDE PRE-K Annual Product and Pricing Table - calculated using Fall PEIMS Enrollment
- Districts with fewer than 50 Pre-K Students Total Cost = $250
- Districts with greater than 50 Pre-K students Total Cost = $5 x PreK Enrollment (Fall PEIMS submission)
Supports Lever 4.1 - Daily use of high-quality instructional materials aligned to instructional planning calendars and interim and formative assessments
Find other services for '23-'24Browse '23-'24 Services
This listing is for a service to be implemented during the '23-'24 school year. We look forward to partnering with your district! Explore other service opportunities for '23-'24 by browsing all services.
Create a custom quoteHow to create a quote
Need to pair multiple services/commitments for the '23-'24 school year? Want to take advantage of bulk discounts on strategic products for your district? Create a customized quote.