The Medical Mystery of Rosa Martinez (Teacher Edition, Spiral-Bound)
In the Medical Mystery of Rosa Martinez, students meet a fictional character who has cardiovascular disease. Through this six-week project-based curriculum, students will assume the role of a health care navigator that educates Rosa about the following:
- Cardiovascular anatomy and physiology.
- Healthcare Professionals.
- Heart rate and blood pressure.
- And develop a futuristic technology to treat cardiovascular disease.
The Medical Mystery of Rosa Martinez empowers middle and high school students to be creative, take ownership of their learning, solve a medical mystery, and dream up the next significant biomedical innovation.
The six-week curriculum comes with six student projects, lesson plans, answer keys, and a TEKS crosswalk to connect the learning to the following classes:
- Principles of Health Science
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Science Theory and Clinical
- Practicum in Health Science
Supports Lever - 4.1
SPIRAL-BOUND, 114 PAGES
The Medical Mystery of Rosa Martinez was produced and is maintained by the Career & Technical Education team at Region 13.