TExGUIDE with ESC 13
TExGuide provides teachers with a bridge between curriculum, aligned resources, and instructional planning, and increase the efficiency and quality of lesson planning for teachers, which directly impact student learning outcomes.
TExGuides are aligned with TEKS Resource System curriculum, including the scope and sequence of instructional units. Each HyperDoc includes:
- Unit overview and key understandings.
- Unit vocabulary with corresponding activities.
- Student expectations with aligned engagement activities and sample learning.
- Experiences and formative assessments.
- Sample unit assessments.
- Unit resources.
- Relevant professional development opportunities.
2019-2020 TExGUIDE Annual Product and Pricing Table
Cost for districts with fewer than 1,666 students
Cost for districts with greater than 1,666 students
Total Cost = $5,000
Total Cost = $3 x (ADA)
Enrollment based on Fall Submission Snapshot