2021-22 STAAR Growth Prediction Tool: High School Campus License (Downloadable PDFs)
The 2021-22 STAAR Growth Prediction Tool bridges STAAR scale scores from the TEA into the more common concept of percentages used by classroom teachers and campus administrators. It also calculates a growth goal that predicts what students need to earn a growth point of 1 in accountability.
The High School license of the Growth Prediction Tool includes:
- Guides for calculating growth goals for relevant STAAR and STAAR Alt-2 tests.
- GPT Excel - Simple and Detailed versions designed to help teachers calculate growth goals for individual students in Microsoft Excel
This campus license enables campuses to print and distribute guides to all relevant teachers and enables all teachers to utilize the excel versions.
This bundle includes the following 5 guides:
- HS Algebra 1 (from 8th Grade Math)
- English II (from English I)
For STAAR Alt. 2:
- HS Algebra 1 (from STAAR Alt 2 - 8th Grade Math)
- English I (from STAAR Alt 2 - 8th Grade Reading)
- English II (from STAAR Alt 2 - English I)
- In the quantity field, enter the number of campuses that will be using the PDFs. For instance, if you need the files for 5 high school campuses, you would enter 5 in the quantity field.
- You may only share licenses with teachers covered under the campus for which you are purchasing.
- Call us at 512-919-5247 and we can help answer any of your purchasing questions.
Supports Lever 5.3 - Data-driven instruction
2 downloadable PDF - 8 pages and 9 pages
2 Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Legal Size Paper (8.5 x 14)
- Print Fit to Page
We Also Recommend