Click-On TEKS Elementary Site License: K-5 Math (Downloadable PDFs)
Click-On TEKS is the interactive tool that helps teachers better understand how to teach the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
The Click-On TEKS Elementary Site License: K-5 Math guides teachers through the latest math standards and makes incorporating them into lesson planning simple. It includes:
- Six interactive PDFs (print-friendly) that functions on both computer and iPad.
- Detailed explanations of student expectations.
- Suggestions for activities to bring the Math TEKS alive for students.
- Updated STAAR assessment guidelines.
- In the quantity field, enter the number of teachers who will be using the PDFs. For instance, if you need the files for 10 first grade teachers, 15 second grade teachers, 20 fourth grade teachers, and 5 instructional math coaches, you would enter 50 in the quantity field.
- You may only share as many downloads as you have purchased.
Supports Lever 4.1 - Curriculum and interim assessments aligned to TEKS with a year-long scope and sequence
6 Downloadable PDFs, 350 pages total
Click-On TEKS was produced and is maintained by specialists on Region 13’s Curriculum and Instruction team.
We Also Recommend