2021-22 STAAR Growth Prediction Tool: Elementary Campus License (Downloadable Tools)
The 2021-22 STAAR Growth Prediction Tool bridges STAAR scale scores from the TEA into the more common concept of percentages used by classroom teachers and campus administrators. It also calculates a growth goal that predicts what students need to earn a growth point of 1 in accountability.
The Elementary license of the Growth Prediction Tool includes:
- Guides for calculating growth goals for relevant STAAR and STAAR Alt-2 tests.
- GPT Excel - Simple and Detailed versions designed to help teachers calculate growth goals for individual students in Microsoft Excel
This campus license enables campuses to print and distribute guides to all relevant teachers and enables all teachers to utilize the excel versions.
This bundle includes the following ten guides:
- 4th Grade Math
- 4th Grade Reading (English)
- 4th Grade Reading (Spanish)
- 5th Grade Math
- 5th Grade Reading (English)
- 5th Grade Reading (Spanish)
For STAAR Alt. 2:
- Alt. 2 4th Grade Math
- Alt. 2 4th Grade Reading
- Alt. 2 5th Grade Math
- Alt. 2 5th Grade Reading
- In the quantity field, enter the number of campuses that will be using the tools. For instance, if you need the files for 5 elementary campuses, you would enter 5 in the quantity field.
- You may only share licenses with teachers covered under the campus for which you are purchasing.
- Call us at 512-919-5247 and we can help answer any of your purchasing questions.
Supports Lever 5.3 - Data-driven instruction
2 downloadable PDFs - 12 pages and 9 pages
2 Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Legal Size Paper (8.5 x 14)
- Print Fit to Page
We Also Recommend