Blocks Rock! Double Pack
Blocks Rock! is the competitive, educational game in which two players, or two teams of players, compete to build a color- and shape-specific structure in the shortest amount of time.
Experts believe that Blocks Rock! can help improve spatial ability, identified as an important component of STEM learning - Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math – essential in our globally competitive world. Connections have been found between spatial ability and early learning of Math, as well as elementary and high school success in Math and Science. The game’s educational benefits include
- Color Identification: Players match the colored blocks to the colors on game cards.
- Shape Identification: Players match block shapes to the shape of blocks on game cards.
- Spatial Learning: Players must build a structure to match the structure on the card.
- Hand-Eye Coordination: Hand-to-eye coordination is key to building a block structure in the shortest amount of time.
- Math Skills: Points on the cards can be added up at the end of the game to determine the winner or younger players can count the number of cards each player has to find the winner.
Two Sets which Include:
- Durable carrying case
- 24 solid wood blocks
- 2 decks of cards (Beginning and Intermediate)
- A map at the bottom of the case shows how to pack up the game pieces.
For more information, visit blocksrock.com.
Free 3D App
Innovative expansion to the tabletop game will take you to the next level of challenge. Must have 2 game sets for 2 players to compete. Now available FREE through the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
We Also Recommend