Leadership Ready - Prep for Principal Certification (Online Course)
If you are purchasing more than 1 seat, please look for an additional email with next steps to get all user accounts set up.
Leadership Ready is a multi-module, self-paced course, designed to provide a comprehensive study of the TEA Principal As Instructional Leader (268) Certification Preparation Manual. It familiarizes candidates with the knowledge, skills, and mindsets that are described in the Domains and Competencies of the Texas Principal Preparation Standards, and contributes to the desired outcome for all candidates in the principal preparation process - to be Leadership Ready!
The course includes:
- voice-over self-paced modules that provide guidance on essential areas for 268 exam preparation.
- experienced course instructors who share test-taking tips and strategies.
- the slide decks of each presentation.
- podcasts with experienced principals highlighting authentic requirements of campus leadership aligned with the domains.
- end of module questions that familiarize users with the 268 test structure and format.
- A comprehensive end-of-course assessment.
Leadership Ready provides a learning experience that is intended to grow candidates as reflective practitioners who are prepared to be successful on the 268 exam, but more importantly, to be effective in campus leadership roles.
Please be advised, this course does not provide a test bank or repeated practice with test questions. Quizzes are provided at the conclusion of most modules and one comprehensive assessment at the end of the course from which you may assess your readiness for the 268 exam.
This course was developed and is maintained by LCM Consulting, LLC, and is offered in partnership with Region 13.
We Also Recommend