Data Dig (Campus License to Protocol Tool plus Half Day Training)
This purchase includes a campus license to the Protocol Tool plus a half day training with Region 13's School Improvement Team to onboard any staff who will use this resource!
The Data Dig Protocol Tool is designed to facilitate collaboration between teachers on common assessments by helping them dive into specific Student Expectations (SEs), analyze findings, and ultimately, adjust instruction to improve student performance.
Teachers import their individual data (pulled from Eduphoria or DMAC) for the specified assessment, which is then displayed on the Dashboard for collaboration in a PLC or subject area meeting.
The Data Dig Protocol Tool includes:
- Versions compatible with data exports from Eduphoria or DMAC.
- Individual Teacher tabs.
- Color-coding to easily spot the highs and lows on student performance data.
- Teacher prompts for reflection, and next steps to help the collaborative discussion.
- An At-A-Glance Dashboard that pulls all relevant data from each teacher for an overall picture.
- Half-day training on the tool.
Teachers and administrators will benefit from using the Data Dig Protocol Tool by having a shared, common tool for discussing specific data relevant to student performance on local assessments.
We Also Recommend
Algebra I Mini Interventions Site License: Linear Equations and Inequalities (Downloadable PDF)
Algebra I Mini Interventions Site License: Quadratics, Exponential Functions, and Algebraic Methods (Downloadable PDF)