Click-On TEKS Elementary Site License: Grade 5 Science (Downloadable PDFs)
Click-On TEKS is the interactive tool that helps teachers better understand how to teach the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
The Click-On TEKS Elementary Site License: Grade 5 Science guides teachers through the latest science standards and makes incorporating them into lesson planning simple. It includes:
- An interactive PDF (print-friendly) that functions on both computer and iPad.
- Detailed explanations of student expectations.
- Suggestions for activities to bring the Science TEKS alive for students.
- Sample questions from past STAAR assessments.
Site licenses enable districts and campuses to purchase Click-On TEKS for multiple teachers at 25% off the cost of the individual files.
- In the quantity field, enter the number of teachers who will be using the PDFs. For instance, if you need the files for 15 fifth grade science teachers, you would enter 15 in the quantity field.
- You may only share as many downloads as you have purchased.
Supports Lever 4.1 - Curriculum and interim assessments aligned to TEKS with a year-long scope and sequence
Downloadable PDF, 60 pages
Click-On TEKS was produced and is maintained by specialists on Region 13’s Curriculum and Instruction team.
We Also Recommend
Algebra I Mini Interventions Site License: Linear Equations and Inequalities (Downloadable PDF)
Algebra I Mini Interventions Site License: Quadratics, Exponential Functions, and Algebraic Methods (Downloadable PDF)