ELPS Observation Guide (Spiral-Bound)
The ELPS Observation Guide helps instructional leaders develop teachers who serve English Learners. The guide includes:
- Observation templates aligned to the 7 key components of Sheltered Instruction.
- Tools to help teachers identify key areas for support.
- Suggestions on how to design observation cycles.
- Sample questions to help guide observation debriefs.
- Links that go directly to videos showcasing model lessons.
To maximize effectiveness, pair the guide with the ELPS Toolkit and ensure teachers have plenty of options when working to improve their instruction.
Supports Lever 2.2 - Build teachers capacity through observation and feedback cycles
Spiral-bound, 55 pagesThe ELPS Observation Guide was produced and is maintained by the team of Bilingual & ESL Specialists at Region 13.
We Also Recommend