2018-19 STAAR Growth Prediction Tool: Elementary Campus License (Downloadable PDFs)
We are currently updating this product for the 2019-20 school year.
The 2018-19 STAAR Growth Prediction Tool bridges the scale score from the Texas Education Agency into the more common concept of percentages that are used by classroom teachers and campus administrators to facilitate a “Growth for All” strategy. This one page quick reference tool allows anyone to predict the score a student would need to earn on the 2018-19 STAAR assessment to earn a full growth point of 1.
Our Growth Prediction Tool includes guides for both STAAR and STAAR Alternate 2, ensuring every student on your campus has the opportunity to set goals for growth.
This campus license enables you to print and distribute each of the guides to everyone on your campus. This bundle includes the following ten guides:
- 4th Grade Math
- 4th Grade Reading (English)
- 4th Grade Reading (Spanish)
- 5th Grade Math
- 5th Grade Reading (English)
- 5th Grade Reading (Spanish)
For STAAR Alt. 2:
- Alt. 2 4th Grade Math
- Alt. 2 4th Grade Reading
- Alt. 2 5th Grade Math
- Alt. 2 5th Grade Reading
- In the quantity field, enter the number of campuses who will be using the PDFs. For instance, if you need the files for 5 elementary campuses, you would enter 5 in the quantity field.
- You may only share as many download licenses as you have purchased.
- Call us at 512-919-5247 and we can help answer any of your purchasing questions.
- Legal Size Paper (8.5 x 14)
- Print Fit to Page
Downloadable PDF, 12 pages
We Also Recommend